Earn College Credit
through AOA's Dual Credit Program

Dual Credit Program

Get a head start on your college education! In partnership with the University of Northwestern -- St. Paul, Alpha Omega Academy offers full-time juniors and seniors* the opportunity to earn high school and college credit simultaneously.

  • With over 65 courses to choose from, our dual credit program prepares students for the rigors of higher education while learning from a Christian worldview.

  • Students save on college tuition. By avoiding room and board fees, students can earn up to two full years of college credit at a fraction of the cost of attending a private Christian college.
  • While still in high school, students can plan ahead to earn college credits that also satisfy
    AOA graduation requirements. AOA credit is given based on the number of college credits earned. For each 4-credit course completed at Northwestern, students earn 1 credit from AOA, while a 3-credit course earns .75 high school credits.

Teaching independent organization skills needed to succeed in college, online dual credit courses require students to be self-motivated, work with other classmates, meet deadlines, and communicate with college professors.

How It Works

Dual credit students register through AOA. The academy handles the additional paperwork to enroll the student in a dual credit course at the University of Northwestern – St. Paul. Students then work directly with the partner college's teachers for instruction and assignments.

For more information on AOA's dual credit program, call a friendly educational specialist today at 888-881-5222.

Start My Application

*Juniors and seniors with a GPA of 2.75 or higher and a minimum ACT or SAT score are eligible to participate in the dual credit program.

Note: Dual credit students are not required to attend Northwestern after graduation. If a student chooses not to attend the partner college, he or she may negotiate transfer of dual credits to their college of choice upon high school graduation. AOA recommends that you check with your college of choice to determine how the transfer of credits will be handled.