Find a Better Way to Learn at Our Online Academy
Discover the freedom of distance learning! At Alpha Omega Academy, your student can enjoy a quality at-home education with the assurance of accreditation and teacher support.
If you’re wondering if AOA is the right fit for you, request a free consultation.
Steps to Enroll
Enrolling is easy with our open enrollment options throughout the year. Generally, it takes about five business days from registration to course access if choosing the online curriculum.
- Step 1 : Fill out the Getting Started Form An educational specialist will then call you to discuss your student’s needs. This form must be completed by a parent or guardian.
By submitting this form, you’re initiating an educational specialist to call you.
Submitting this form does not initiate payment.
- Step 2 : Pick your curriculum. Our educational specialist will help you learn more about Ignitia, LIFEPAC, and Horizons.
- Step 3 : Complete placement tests and send transcripts. To ensure correct placement within curriculum at our online academy, your student will complete easy-to-follow placement tests. (Kindergarten students are not tested.) Previous school records or high school transcripts are required to aid in student placement.
- Step 4 : Have an advisor consultation. After placement testing and transcripts are received, you and your student will have a consultation session with an academy advisor. In this session, you’ll discuss placement test results, course selections, and tuition.
- Step 5 : You’re enrolled! After receipt of tuition payment, you’ll be given access to or shipped curriculum materials. You’ll also get access to helpful resources like handbooks, procedure guidelines, and more.