Find a Better Way to Learn at Our Online Academy
Discover the freedom of distance learning! At Alpha Omega Academy, your student can enjoy a quality at-home education with the assurance of accreditation and teacher support.
If you’re wondering if AOA is the right fit for you, request a free consultation.
Steps to Enroll
Enrolling is easy with our open enrollment options throughout the year. Generally, it takes about five business days from registration to course access if choosing the online curriculum.
- Step 1 : Fill out the Getting Started Form. An educational specialist will then call you to discuss your student’s needs. This form must be completed by a parent or guardian.
By submitting this form, you’re initiating an educational specialist to call you.
Submitting this form does not initiate payment.
- Step 2 : Complete a free consultation. Our educational specialist will help you learn more about our curriculum options and answer any additional questions you may have.
- Step 3 : Your first payment will be processed after you’ve decided to officially enroll in Alpha Omega Academy.
- Step 4 : Complete placement tests and send transcripts. To ensure correct placement within curriculum at our online academy, your student will complete easy-to-follow placement tests. (Kindergarten students are not tested.) Previous school records or high school transcripts are required to aid in student placement.
- Step 5 : Have an advisor consultation. After placement testing and transcripts are received, you and your student will have a consultation session with an academy advisor. In this session, you’ll discuss placement test results, and course selections.
- Step 6 : You’re enrolled! After receipt of tuition payment, you’ll start date will be selected, and your curriculum will be shipped if applicable. You’ll also get access to helpful resources like handbooks, procedure guidelines, and more.