The fastest way to get answers to most of your questions is to search our extensive online documentation. Our database is regularly updated as new issues and solutions are discovered.
The way to skip in SOS 2.0 is to unassign units or assignments from the student's work. Assuming that you have already assigned your student the schoolwork, do the following to remove or move an assignment from a unit:
Note: Removing the assignment will eliminate any work, grades, highlighting, or messages present in the assignment.
Note: If you are using SOS 2009, the instructions assume you are in the classic theme. For help changing to the classic theme, click here.
Open the Teacher program
1. Click on the Lesson Book button.
2. Select the student whose curriculum you want to edit from the upper left corner.
3. Under 'Student Schoolwork,' single-click the curriculum subject you want to edit
4. Click on the 'Edit' button. An 'Edit Student Subject' window will open.
5. Select the item you want to remove
To remove the subject, click on the subject name.
To remove a unit, click on the unit name.
To remove a lesson, click on the + next to the unit it is in the lessons then click on the lesson name.
6. With the name highlighted, click on 'Remove' to take the assignment out of the student's work to be completed. If you remove a subject, you can skip the remaining steps.
7. Continue to do this until everything you want unassigned is removed
8. When you are finished, then click save and exit the window by clicking on the X in the upper right corner.