Math Course for Grade 5
Divide and conquer math concepts with 5th grade math at Alpha Omega Academy.
Divide and conquer math concepts with 5th grade math! This online academy course continues to build math skills and students’ understanding of main operations. Lessons include ratios and fractions, percents, story problem solving, averages, and measurements. Bright, appealing lesson content and graphics encourage student interaction and reinforce concepts.
Topics in this online academy course include multiplication by three digits, division with two digit divisors, rounding, and simplifying fractions. Additional exercises include problems with various operations, least common multiples, fractions with various operations, mixed numbers, probability, and metric units. Charts and graphs, shapes, and conversion practices are also discussed. Course units contain quizzes and tests to evaluate progress and student mastery.
Ready to Get Started with Our Online Academy?
Alpha Omega Academy has year-long open enrollment, so you can start this course at any time! Visit the tuition page of our online academy to learn more about pricing or click the button below to get started with enrollment today. Have questions first? Call us at 800.682.7396.Back to Course List
Print This Page View Elementary and Middle School Course Catalog
Read Benefits of AOA
Need help choosing courses? Call 800.682.7396 for curricula advice and placement testing options.
Overview of ConceptsIgnitia & LIFEPAC
- Place Value, Addition, & Subtraction
- Multiplying Whole Numbers & Decimals
- Dividing Whole Numbers & Decimals
- Algebra & Graphing
- Factors & Fractions
- Fraction Operations
- Data Analysis & Probability
- Perimeter, Area, & Volume
- Numbers through Hundred Billion
- Place Value to Hundred Billion
- Number Lines and Comparing Integers
- Addition and Subtraction to 6-digits
- Counting Change
- Standard and Metric Measurements and Temperature
- Ratios, Fractions, and Decimals
- Least Common Multiples and Mixed Numbers
- Probability and Calculators
- Multiplication and Division to 3-digits