March ushers in warmer temperatures and the beginning of that final season of the school year. What are you doing this spring to ensure the successful completion of all of your courses?
The last leg of a race can be both the most challenging and the most rewarding. The same is true of taking courses at a distance learning school like Alpha Omega Academy. The final push to complete courses is important as you wrap up those last few projects and study for semester exams. Here are a few things that you can do to help achieve your end of course goals.
1. Browse through the course syllabus to ensure you are aware of the all the projects that you still have to complete. You can find a copy of your course syllabus in the Course Catalog.
2. Glance through your schedule for the rest of the school year to note the due dates of your tests and projects. You can view this entire schedule by logging into your AOA account and clicking on the gradebook tab.
3. Ensure that you have the contact information for each one of your teachers and know their online office hours schedule. You can find this information in the course information tab in your AOA account.
4. Set a date by which you want to be done with all of your courses and work towards that goal.
5. Plan study time into your schedule. This will give you time to review your notes and coursework before taking the final exam or final test.
Try these strategies to keep your courses on schedule and help the spring season go smoothly.
Mr. Joseph Bakker
Dean of Education