Does your homeschool or traditional school student want to graduate high school early? If your student is satisfied with his current schooling option, but simply wants to speed up course completion and move up high school graduation, part-time online courses are a good option!
Online courses can offer your teen either advanced placement classes, a wider variety of electives, or multiple grade-level class assignments that your current schooling avenue might not have available. Great for accelerating learning, online classes offer:
– self-paced lessons for faster movement through material
– convenient learning with lessons accessible online 24/7
– flexibility in completing coursework and choosing class begin and end dates
– ability to do courses through the summer or during traditional breaks
– option of teacher support and official transcript services
– friendship and community of like-minded students
– preparation for independent learning accountability in college
Advancing graduation doesn't have to be difficult. Online course enrollment gives your student many options for earning high school credits faster and more efficiently. Time is a valuable commodity, so make the most of your student's by giving him the option of finishing high school (and starting college) early!
Yes or no, does your student want to accelerate his lessons?