Alpha Omega Academy’s preferred partner for driver’s education is Driver’s Ed.com.
- Website: www.DriversEd.com
- Cost: The cost of the course at DriversEd.com varies depending on the state you live in, ranging from $39.95 to $169.95 (pre-discount). The outside elective fee must be paid to the Academy
- Discount: Use the code below to earn 20% off the cost of the course.
- Credits: 0.25 (Send in certificate of completion to get credit.)
Because price, additional requirements, and official recognition vary so much, please review the www.DriversEd.com website for specific details about your state. Currently, the states that recognize the DriversEd.com course in some capacity (satisfies Driver’s Ed requirement, for example) are California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia. There are ongoing discussions between DriversEd.com and several other states, so this list may change at any time.
Directions to enroll:
1. Pay the outside elective fee during your Faculty Advisor Consultation or contact your Academy Services Representative.
2. Enroll in the Driver’s Ed course at www.DriversEd.com.
3. Create a student account. When asked to pay for the course, select “Discount Code” and enter the code AlphaOmega to obtain a 20% discount off the cost for your state.
4. After the course is complete, send in the certificate of completion obtained from DriversEd.com to AOA to earn credit for the course.